Are you a seasoned supply chain professional with international experience and ambition? As Global Demand Manager with HYVA you are responsible for the coordination of the SI&OP Process worldwide, for the trekking of the order intake and for the management of relations between the Sales structures and the Operations (plants and suppliers). To do this you coordinate the SI&OP process in coherence with the HYVA standards. With a proactive and pragmatic approach, you define the continuous improvement of the SI&OP process in the short, middle and long term. You support the strategic purchasing in the communication with suppliers and you also define tools for the trekking of order intake with early warning detecting of deviation vs. forecasted sales and inbound. You support plants in the production planning and support operation in the improvement of the reliability of the short and middle term planning. You also support plants in the material requirement planning and optimization. This job requires approximately 30% of international traveling. In this position you are part of the Global Supply Chain Team reporting to Global Supply Chain Director.
Functie-eisen Global Demand Manager
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management or relevant other field. A technical background is a must
- 5-7 years of experience in Production planning in well-organized manufacturing companies
- 5-7 years of experience in SI&OP planning process management and implementation
- Fluent in English, any other language would be a plus
- Proven ability to prioritize, take pro-active approach and act with a sense of urgency
- Strong experience in working in an international strategic position.
- Very strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Experienced in Project Management
- Lean six sigma experience is a plus
- A self-starter, highly motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to travel (30%) and availability to overtime
Hyva is a global multinational company founded in the Netherlands in 1979. The company is committed to the development, production, marketing and distribution of components for the commercial vehicle industry. All Hyva components are made to meet global market demands in terms of quality, price, availability and after sales service. The company has well equipped manufacturing facilities in Brazil, China, Germany, India and Italy.
Hyva supplies a wide range of technical products and components, mainly used in connection with hydraulic loading and unloading systems on trucks and trailers for the road transportation industry in on- and off-road applications. Hyva is also an important player in the manufacturing and supply of compactors and waste collecting units for the environmental services industry.
Hyva Group has a global sales and after sales network, operating across more than 130 countries with over 25.000 customers and more than 2.000 employees, encompassing 39 subsidiaries and 13 production facilities.
A position within a versatile and challenging line of business. Many great projects and opportunities to grow, both as a company and as an individual. The function is full-time with competitive conditions.
Onze vacatures hebben geen vaste sluitingsdatum. Wanneer wij genoeg kwalitatieve kandidaten hebben gevonden zullen we doorgaan naar de volgende fase van onze procedure. Neem dus gerust contact met ons op.