Hyva International BV is looking for an After Sales Engineer for the region Western Europe & Middle East Africa. The After Sales Engineer who deals with all kinds of technical questions, warranty claims, problems and questions from subsidiaries and dealers to assure Hyva’s service level.
In the position of WE-MEA After Sales Engineer you will be part of our After Sales team for the region Western Europe & Middle East Africa. You will be working closely together with your After Sales & Quality colleagues, our R&D teams and our factories worldwide. Of course you have often contact with our subsidiaries, dealers and customers.
Your key responsibilities would be to:
• Handle incoming technical warranty claims
• Identify root causes and follow up on quality items
• Support the technical helpdesks
• Provide technical training to colleagues, dealers and customers
• Visit subsidiaries and dealers of Hyva within the region (for technical support)
• Report After Sales statistics, trends and financials
• Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent • 3+ years’ experience in Automotive/Trucks environment • Dedicated professional who wants to learn & grow • Knowledge of hydraulic, mechanic, pneumatic and electrical systems • Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs • Experience with ERP systems is a plus. • Experience in working in multinational environment • Experience in manufacturing industry • Fluent in English (verbal and writing), German and French is a plus Personal characteristics: • Business and result oriented • Good presentation and communication skills • Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure • Hands-on mentality • Energetic and Enthusiastic • Excellent interpersonal skills
Hyva is a global multinational company founded in the Netherlands in 1979. The company is committed to the development, production, marketing and distribution of components for the commercial vehicle industry. All Hyva components are made to meet global market demands in terms of quality, price, availability and after sales service. Hyva offers a wide range of technical products and components, mainly used in connection with hydraulic loading and unloading systems on trucks and trailers for the road transportation industry in on- and off-road applications. Hyva is also an important player in the manufacturing and supply of compactors and waste collecting units for the environmental services industry. Its catalogue includes: • Telescopic front cylinders for trucks and trailers for tipping applications; • A wide range of under body three way cylinders; • Fixed mounted and rolling truck cranes; • Container lifting systems such as hook-loaders and skip-loaders; • Mobile and static compactors and other garbage collecting units. The company has 12 well-equipped manufacturing facilities in Brazil, China, Germany, India and Italy; in addition, Hyva markets and distributes components that are developed and produced across the world. Hyva Group has a global sales and after sales network, operating across more than 130 countries with over 25,000 customers and more than 2,000 employees, encompassing 38 subsidiaries.
A challenging position in a highly dynamic environment. Various projects and opportunities to grow, both professionally and personally. The function is full-time with competitive conditions.
Uw contactpersoon voor deze vacature is Gerben Visscher (firstname.lastname@example.org)